The Classic Smoothie | Hemp and Banana
The Classic Smoothie
Hemp and Banana
You know all about the flavour combination of banana and walnut - well we think hemp is an even better match!
This smoothie is super easy to blitz up and the use of frozen bananas and oats makes it deliciously creamy!
- 1 large frozen banana
- ⅓ cup oats , rolled or quick oats
- 180 - 240mls / ¾ - 1 cup milk of choice , nut based milks work the best in this recipe
- 1 tablespoon of Hemp Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Hemp Seed Oil
- Pinch of Cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch of nutmeg (optional)
- 1 - 2 medjool dates, or 1 -2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Hulled Hemp Seeds - for sprinkling (optional)
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth.
Top with hulled hemp seeds - because they look pretty and instagram well! Ha!