Hemp Seed Dukkah
If you follow our instagram feed, you will know we are suckers for smashed avocado and poached eggs, sprinkled with our hulled hemp seeds (**peak millennial status**). Well we are taking that breakfast combo to the next level with this recipe - Dukkah!
You could also grab some freshly baked bread and our hemp seed oil and dip away!
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup Hazelnuts
- ½ cup Almonds
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 3 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 3 tbsp Sesame Seeds, white
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sweet Paprika, powder
- ½ cup Hulled Hemp Seeds
- 1 tsp Coarse Sea Salt
- Gently roast the hazelnuts, almonds and sunflower seeds in a pan. About three minutes will do it. Take them out and pop them into a blender.
- Next, slowly roast the fennel, cumin and coriander and sesame seeds. These won’t take as long - about two minutes should do it.
- Put the second batch into the blender as well and just press the pulse button a couple of times. We’re looking for a nice crunchy mix here, not a powder. Finally add the hulled hemp seeds, sea salt and paprika powder and give it a last quick blend.
- Put it all in an airtight glass. Done!